How you can run your coaching safely with post-COVID restrictions?
Educational institutes and coaching institutes were among the first to shift to an online mode and the last ones to get back to the offline mode. According to the recent announcement made by the Central Government of India, teachers can resume taking coaching classes offline. The state governments have released separate guidelines for this purpose. Teachers can also create their own SOP for their institutes. Given below are some guidelines that the teachers can refer to for safely opening their coaching institutes.
- Ensure proper cleaning and sanitization facilities at your coaching center
- Make sure your place of work is sanitized and thoroughly cleaned after every batch.
- Install sanitizers at entry points
- Ask your students to avoid attending classes if they are not feeling well.
- Make face masks compulsory
- Do not stop your Online Classes
- Ask only those students who have offline examinations, to attend the offline sessions.
- Continue taking online classes so that the students who don’t attend the offline sessions can refer to them.
- Make sure you are teaching the same things in offline as well as online classes.
- Class Intervals and Student Attendance
- Call one batch per day for 10 days to ensure there is no spread of infection.
- Make a seating plan maintaining social distancing.
- Start with only 50% of your batch size.
- Take confirmation from students 2 days in advance so that you can make necessary arrangements.
- Don’t follow the tribe.
- Don’t start taking online classes only because your competitors are doing the same.
- If you are happy and comfortable with Online classes, continue with them.
Teachers are advised to take their time into adjusting to the new normal. Everything should be done with extreme caution and care. Teachers should continue incorporating the digital medium into their teaching, as it is said that digital is the future. Take care and stay safe!